Anniversary conference Tools4AgileTeams 2021 - submit your session here!
Until August 15, 2021, you can submit proposals for your exclusive contribution (or contributions!) at the 10th T4AT on December 2 and 3. Over 1,000 participants from the agile community are looking forward to new impulses, exciting stories, helpful tips, exemplary use cases, cool gamification approaches and more. Whether it's a lecture, a short workshop, a roundtable discussion, a fishbowl, a Q&A block or whatever format - that's up to you, because you know best how to get your content across.
By the way: As our conference is celebrating its tenth anniversary, there will be an attractive supporting program to add extra sparkle to your session, despite the remote format.
- Agile Teamwork - everything that helps agile teams in their daily work.
- Agile Leadership - this track is about what leadership actually is and what it means in an agile work culture.
- Agiles Produktmanagement- this track explores how agile product management, product ownership and projects fit together in a very concrete way and how to deal with roadmaps and timelines?
- Scaling Agile - how to bring more agility into a large enterprise context and what role agile scaling frameworks play in this context is what we want to shed light on in this track.
- Digital Workplace with Atlassian Software - Transparency and collaboration at eye level - this is a key contributor to the success of a company. This track will discuss how Atlassian and Atlassian-based tools can make an important contribution here.
- Work Transformation with Google Cloud - Finding concepts that enable organizations to master the challenges of the markets through the right set of work tools: that's what this track is about.
- Culture Lounge - Conversations with people who have developed unconventional and individual solutions for their agile pioneer organizations are the focus of the culture lounge.
- Agile Games - how to achieve sustainable learning success through play, what agile games look like and what tips and tricks there are in this area, all this will be the topic.
We are looking forward to your session!
You still have until August 15 to get your proposal into starting position for this year's Tools4AgileTeams. We are looking forward to your contribution!
This Call for Papers closed on 2021-08-15 23:59 (Europe/Berlin).